97 Lisbeth Avenue, Donvale VIC 3111
House - Donvale VIC
*Private weekday inspections by appointment*
So many opportunities for the astute buyer, live in and enjoy the wonder family home, with future investments secured within this amazing location. Or take advantage of the current rental, while you prepare to build 2 amazing properties.
This beautifully renovated family residence is refreshed and resplendent, enjoying magnificent bushland views of the 1326m2 block and adjacent parklands. Spacious, stylish and cleverly zoned, this unique home has the flexibility to cope with family life throughout the growing years.
The block also has sub-division potential (STCA).
– Large modern residence positioned in an attractive Donvale locale on a generous 1326m2 allotment
– The bright interior has been thoroughly renovated to accommodate the 2022 lifestyle
– A choice of inviting living zones include the light and airy living/dining zone and secluded downstairs rumpus plus a generous wine cellar is located under the stairs
– Cook up a storm in the beautiful galley kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, fresh white cabinetry and garden views
– There are an impressive 4 bedrooms, study/5th bedroom, including the master suite with retreat
– Two sleek family bathrooms and a bright practical laundry are well-appointed and attractive
– A large brick-paved entertainer’s terrace extends across to a sparkling in-ground swimming pool, and there is an abundance of lush green lawn perfect for family playtime
– Additional features include ducted heating, split system air conditioning, polished timber floors, modern carpet and a generous garage/workshop as well as lots of off street parking
– Acres of parkland with beautiful walking trails are at your doorstep, ready for you to explore
– A short drive to Mitcham train station, a choice of quality schools, shopping centres and Eastlink
Position your family in a peaceful pocket of Donvale and enjoy an unparalleled level of living in a friendly neighbourhood where picturesque scenery is simply a part of life. Inspect today and prepare to be impressed.