9 Pinetree Court, Ringwood North VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood North VIC
Nestled at the bowl of a quiet court, this fully updated home fuses sun-soaked living with glorious garden-framed entertaining, in establishing a fulfilling family lifestyle in a well-connected pocket.
– Set beyond a classic brick exterior lined with rose bushes, a flexible dual-zone layout is revealed; adorned with contemporary flooring, fittings and fixtures.
– Children and parents can enjoy their own living spaces; with separate family and lounge/dining rooms that are connected via a built-in bar.
– The heart of the home is highlighted by a chic new kitchen with meals area. Showcasing clever soft-close storage solutions, a 900mm dual fuel Westinghouse cooker with wok burner, 900mm rangehood, a Bosch dishwasher, parquetry tiled splashbacks, stone benchtops and a concealed appliance/condiment cupboard.
– A matching-style laundry hosts plenty of storage, a pull-out hamper plus a door to the backyard.
– Four robed bedrooms are complemented by two classy bathrooms and a separate toilet. The master boasting wall-to-wall built-in wardrobes and an ensuite.
– Outside, a long covered verandah stretches the length of the home and leads the way to a paved alfresco, lawn area and a vegetable garden with shed.
– Comfort and convenience enhancing extras include: ducted heating, split system air conditioning, ceiling fans and a double carport.
– A wonderful location completes the package. Situated within walking distance to buses, Mahon and McAlpin Reserves, Ellie V. Pullin Pre-School, Holy Spirit Community School, Ringwood North shops and eateries. Only a short commute to Ringwood North Primary, Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, Eastland and the EastLink freeway.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 678 m²
- 2 Garage