89 Campaspe Drive, Croydon Hills VIC 3136
House - Croydon Hills VIC
Offering enduring charm and a fantastic location within easy reach of premier schooling options, this unique character home enjoys beautiful Victorian features through its spacious single level interior. Moments from McAdam Square shopping precinct, bus service and central Croydon, this home promises prestige living in a much-sought locale.
– Grand Victorian-style residence set on a level 656m2 (approx) garden allotment
– Stylish period features include ornate plasterwork, picture rails, 3 metre ceilings and polished timber floors
– Large formal lounge and dining areas provide a generous entertaining space
– The open plan meals/family zone is the heart of the home, with an inviting open fireplace and garden view
– The solid timber kitchen is equipped with a gas cooktop, wall oven, Asko dishwasher, walk-in pantry and abundant storage space
– The private master suite features a big spa ensuite and walk-in robe, accompanied by 2 additional bedrooms, study/4th bedroom and zoned family bathroom with separate WC
– The wide front veranda is covered and the perfect place to sit and enjoy the garden views
– Zoned ducted heating/refrigerative cooling, garden watering system, large double garage and workshop, above ceiling storage space over the garage (with power) are just some of the many highlights
This custom built and well tended residence has been nurtured by only one owner since construction, ensuring an exceptional experience for all who visit. With beautiful parks a short walk from home, proximity to the CBD, and the beautiful Yarra Valley within easy reach, this home is truly a must-see.