83 Alexandra Road, Lilydale VIC 3140
House Sold - Lilydale VIC
Sanctuary of tranquillity best describes this pristine property occupying a manicured, flat 1456m2 approx.
– Families & downsizers alike will love the scale and ambience of this single-level home and established, cherished garden. Children will adore the space to play, parents the serenity of both the front and rear garden incorporating a sizeable vegie patch and large shed.
– Street appeal is immediate. Set back, and welcoming. The charm of the traditional façade impresses
– Stepping inside, the inviting lounge room features an ornate gas fireplace and bay window.
– Throughout the home, windows frame the garden outlook, pleasing the eye at every turn.
– The classic well-appointed kitchen complete with breakfast bar and quality stainless steel appliances merges with the spacious family/dining area. The beamed angled ceiling in the kitchen invites light and adds further visual appeal.
– From this zone there is direct access onto the large alfresco deck, partly covered offering flexibility to chase the sun or shade, overlooking the northerly garden panorama. Ideal for relaxation, entertaining or play.
– Returning inside are three robed bedrooms highlighting the zoned main with a pretty window seat and generous bathroom-ensuite incorporating a spa, with separate WC.
– Other pleasing inclusions: The comfort of gas ducted heating and a reverse cycle split system air conditioner, as well as large shed and double garage. Metres from the bus stop, minutes drive to Lilydale shops, railway station, near Lilydale Primary and High School, also Mt Lilydale Mercy College. With Lillydale Lake, reserves/parks, Yarra Valley and the Warburton Trail all easily accessible.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,456 m²
- 2 Garage