8 Great Oak Court, Mooroolbark VIC 3138
House Sold - Mooroolbark VIC
Proudly positioned within the desirable Dress Circle Estate, poised on the high-side of this picturesque street lined by majestic Oak Trees, glorious sunsets are also enjoyed from both the interior and veranda vantage points of this outstanding family property. There are expansive views towards Christmas Hills from this elevated position.
– The original owners can testify to many happy years spent here cherishing the lifestyle and location advantages.
– This family focused design impresses at every turn, a very appealing exterior sets the tone, inside the pleasure continues.
– A gas log fire takes pride of place in the living-dining room, the well equipped kitchen features a breakfast bar, dining and family zone.
– A huge leisure room adjoins this informal zone with multiple doors leading onto the large L shape covered alfresco sanctuary.
– Offering four robed bedrooms featuring a generous main with a large WIR and spacious ensuite. A family bathroom and separate WC completes this inviting floor plan.
– Offering a host of inclusions, gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, ducted vacuum, European stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, ceiling roses, new floating floorboards, substantial auto double garage with WC and handy internal access into the home plus excellent off street parking.
– Occupying a well looked after 893 square metres approx. with a child friendly private back garden.
– Located to please, close to popular Chirnside Park shopping centre, cafes, Readings cinemas and parkland. A fine selection of schools, minutes to Oxley College, Mooroolbark Secondary College and Rolling Hills Primary. Near Heritage Country Club, also Moorolbark and Lilydale train stations, attractions of the Yarra Valley, buses and Eastlink connections.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 893 m²
- 2 Garage
- Close to Shops