75 Old Gippsland Road, Lilydale VIC 3140
House Sold - Lilydale VIC
Striking the perfect balance between splendid alfresco–poolside entertaining and a welcoming family home, this property delivers a lifestyle to enjoy.
– Occupying 1172 square metres approx., with landscaped gardens creating a wonderful first impression.
– Inside, the generous and inviting light infused, open plan design focuses on the living-dining-classic kitchen/breakfast bar which extends onto the splendid undercover outdoor sanctuary and stunning I.G solar heated infinity pool.
– Fully tiled featuring the tranquil sounds of water cascading down one side plus a lovely covered second alfresco destination.
– On a hot Summers day imagine sipping a drink sitting on one of the three stools in the pool, how good would that be.
-The well designed garden design further adds to the visual appeal.
-With three bedrooms including main with a WIR and modern ensuite and nearby spotless bathroom finished in a neutral colour palette and separate WC.
– Four car accommodation, specifically a double carport and double garage or the versatility of a large workshop depending on your requirements.
– Inclusions: comfort of gas ducted heating, 2 split system air conditioners, new stainless steel exhaust/gas hotplates/under bench oven.
– Outdoors the innovative cubby house and abundant off Street parking completes the list of extras.
– With the Warburton Trail so close, near the Lilydale Lake, Township, transport, Primary and High Schools, also Mt. Lilydale Mercy College.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,172 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces