7 Barkly Terrace, Mitcham VIC 3132
House Sold - Mitcham VIC
This immaculate Californian Bungalow presents an exciting opportunity right in the heart of Mitcham. Elegant, impressive and beautifully presented with many classic features, this home enjoys established, private gardens at the front and rear of the property. Freshly updated yet brimming with old world appeal, this is a place that is certain to capture your heart.
– Beautifully presented Californian Bungalow set on private and well established 573m2 (approx.) garden allotment
– A stunning arched doorway greets you as you enter the home, while wonderful high ceilings, ornate plasterwork, hardwood floors and beautiful sash windows create a timeless look
– An elegant formal lounge room with classic period features leads to a spacious dining area with French doors that step out to the deck and garden
– The centrally located kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances and allows you to keep an eye on activities in the garden while you cook
– All 4 bedrooms are filled with natural light, including the master bedroom complete with its own ensuite bathroom
– A study (with fitted desk), family bathroom and laundry complete the floor plan
– Outdoors, a covered deck overlooks the idyllic family-friendly garden and provides the perfect place for a quiet cuppa or alfresco dining
– Finishing touches include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ceiling fans, fresh interior paintwork single garage and secure carport with storage
This quality home allows you to walk to the train station and shops in just a couple of minutes. There are quality schooling options close to hand and you will also have parks, cafes and eateries at your fingertips. Without a doubt. this home has it all.