6 Jacks Place, Ringwood VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood VIC
Enveloped in stately gardens, in a prestigious enclave affectionately known by locals as the Tandarra Estate, this South Australian Sandstone residence is poised on a near level 821sqm approx. allotment, providing your family a lifestyle immersed with peace, privacy and ultra-convenience.
– Extensive bluestone paving, hand placed drystone rock walling, lush established trees and hedges form a striking introduction to this impressive custom-built home.
– Inside, tall ceilings with deep set cornices assert elegance and casement windows fill each room with natural sunlight and glorious outdoor aspects.
– Configured for maximum family enjoyment, showcasing three spacious living zones, including a formal lounge and dining room, an open family and bay window-wrapped meals area plus a large rear rumpus.
– A fully equipped kitchen brings everyone together at the heart of the home, featuring quality brand appliances, dual double-door pantries, granite benchtops and a social island breakfast bar.
– Luring you outside with exquisite grounds, the private backyard contains covered and open areas for relaxed year-round use, including a gazebo with lighting, a sun alfresco plus a side courtyard with a water fountain.
– Well-arranged accommodation consists of four robed bedrooms. The double-door accessed master suite boasts dual built-wardrobes and a classy ensuite with a large shower and a two-way powder room. The remaining bedrooms share a central bathroom, a separate toilet and wash area.
– A dedicated front office is a bonus room that will be relished by school students or home-based workers.
– A host of quality features; ducted heating, evaporative cooling, a split system air conditioner, an abundance of storage, solar power, automatic watering system, remote extra-large double garage with internal access, plus additional off-street parking for 3 or 4 cars.
– All of this, in a prized pocket that is within walking distance to Yarra Valley Grammar, buses, reserves and the Mullum Mullum Creek Trail. Only a few minutes’ commute to Luther College, Kalinda and Good Shepherd Primary Schools, McAdam Square and Burnt Bridge shops, Eastland and the EastLink freeway.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 821 m²
- 2 Garage