6 Highland Avenue, Mitcham VIC 3132
House - Mitcham VIC
Open Wednesday 4.30 – 5pm & Saturday 1-1.30pm. Inspection by prior appointment only.
Nestled in a wonderfully leafy pocket of Mitcham just a short stroll from Yarran Dheran reserve and the Eastlink trail, this spacious 2-storey home offers a fantastic family opportunity indeed. Set on a 653m2 (approx) block in a peaceful and friendly neighbourhood, you will love the choice of living zones, easy indoor/outdoor flow and beautiful rear garden.
– Two-storey family home on a beautiful 653m2 (approx) garden allotment
– A choice of 3 living zones includes the light and spacious lounge/dining room with open fireplace, central kitchen/meals/family zone with cosy wood fire and flexible downstairs rumpus/study that is ideal as a work from home space
– The master bedroom enjoys its own ensuite and walk-in robe, accompanied by 3 additional bedrooms, zoned family bathroom and laundry with garden access
– There is abundant storage throughout the home, including an under-house wine cellar/store
– Beautiful birdlife enrich each day when they explore the leafy established garden with lovely seasonal colour, well-tended lawn, veggie beds and garden shed
– Relax and entertain outdoors, utilising the gas heated outdoor spa and inviting covered alfresco area ideal for family gatherings
– Additional features include a double height entry, ducted heating, updated evaporative cooling, air conditioner, beautiful garden views, water tank and secure double carport
– Just metres from the bus stop, it is an easy bus transfer (or 20-minute walk) to Mitcham or Ringwood train stations
Perfectly located for ease of access to Antonio Park Primary School, Mullauna College, Eastland, Eastlink and everything Mitcham has to offer, this is a place you will glad to call home for the long term. Inspect without delay.