58 Eskdale Drive, Croydon Hills VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon Hills VIC
With an infectious charm that is complemented by a stunning contemporary interior, divine gardens and dual entertaining areas, this stylish corner block property delivers a flawless family lifestyle with a big emphasise on enjoyment.
– Fully renovated and styled to perfection, it features a sun-splashed layout enhanced with floating floors, planation shutters and a crisp white colour scheme.
– Inviting instant relaxation, it showcases a bay window-lit lounge, family meals area plus a chic kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances and stone benches that double as a breakfast bar.
– Spilling out from here – a covered front deck allows you to outdoor dine or recline, whilst soaking up the peaceful treetop aspects from neighbouring Candlebark Walk Reserve.
– Cleverly configured accommodation consists of three robed bedrooms plus a study/fourth bedroom. Three sharing a designer bathroom with semi-freestanding bath, shower and stone-top vanity. The master suite containing lovely bay window vistas, dual built-in wardrobes and an en-suite.
– Securely fenced, the sizeable backyard containing fruit trees, a veggie patch and grape vine-wrapped covered deck emphasizes the property’s entertaining prowess and suitability for children and pets.
– Additional features include: gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, dual linen press cupboards plus a remote enclosed double carport.
– A fabulous location just metres from Candlebark Walk Reserve, Lake and trails provides the ultimate Croydon Hills experience. Accessing buses, McAdam Square shops and eateries, Croydon Hills and Good Shepherd Primary Schools, Luther College and Yarra Valley Grammar within minutes. An easy commute to Croydon Main Street and Train Station, Eastland and the EastLink freeway.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage