5 Williams Road, Park Orchards VIC 3114
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - Park Orchards VIC
The pinnacle of prestige family living beckons, with this 3-year young designer creation. Enveloped in extensively landscaped gardens, on a 2,000sqm (approx.) block, it bestows a life of uncompromised luxury, within walking distance to Ringwood North’s famed amenities.
– Shrouded in privacy, at the base of a long, automatic gated driveway, it evokes an immediate sense of grandeur, emphasised by its vogue split-level design and modern double door entry.
– Introduced by a wide, tiled foyer, it asserts an instant sense of quality, confirmed by its practical floorplan with high-end finishes.
– Exhibiting a masterful use of space, it showcases three impressive living zones; including a ground floor theatre room and an upstairs rumpus.
– A lofty, open family and dining domain takes centre stage at the heart of the home; incorporating a gourmet chef’s kitchen.
– Designed down to the last detail, it comprises a full suite of SMEG stainless steel appliances; including pyrolytic and microwave ovens, a 900mm dual fuel cooker and rangehood, a dishwasher, copious amounts of storage, butler’s and walk-in pantries, Caesarstone countertops and an enormous island bench.
– A trio of sliding stacker doors provide a smooth transition to the property’s tranquil backyard expanses, where magnificent gardens, manicured lawns and recycled train sleepers define multiple areas dedicated to entertaining and playing.
– It hosts a grand covered Merbau deck with lighting and ceiling fans, a north-facing, solar heated swimming pool, a Tuscan-style alfresco and fire pit area with a built-in barbeque and pizza oven, plus vast grassed spaces for the children to enjoy.
– Generous, well-serviced accommodation consists of five queen-size bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, three luxe bathrooms and two powder rooms. Including a ground floor guest suite and a hotel-inspired master suite; complete with a retreat, balcony, an indulgent ensuite and dressing room.
– Bonus features include: zoned refrigerated ducted heating and air conditioning, lavish amounts of storage, CCTV plus plentiful secure parking; including an internal-access remote 4-car garage.
– A premiere location complements it all. Situated within walking distance to bus stops, reserves, trails and Ringwood North Shopping Village. A short commute to pre, primary and secondary schools; including Yarra Valley Grammar and Luther College, Eastland and the EastLink freeway.