5 Phipps Avenue, Boronia VIC 3155
House - Boronia VIC
Here is a fabulous surprise package for young families, investors or downsizers alike. This gorgeous home on a generous 987m2 (approx) with mountain views is so fresh and inviting that you will be counting down the days until you move in. With its soothing white decor and warm hardwood floors, the light and airy interior is bound to impress.
– Inviting single level home on a generous family-friendly 987m2 (approx)
– The distinctive style of this home is defined by warm polished hardwood floors and crisp white decor that is common throughout the whole interior
– A crisp light living/dining room sets the scene, creating a warm and welcoming first impression as you enter the home
– The open plan kitchen features older-style cabinetry and electric hotplates, with scope to update if you please
– All 3 bedrooms are light-filled and inviting (including 2 with built-in robes), and they share the spotless white family bathroom and separate WC
– Gas ducted heating and split system air conditioning will keep the whole home comfortable across the seasons
– Chic plantation shutters add a sense of style and luxury throughout the home
– Outdoors reveals a wide lawn expanse with tall well-established shrubbery that together create a private family-friendly outdoor space
In a prime location, this fantastic home has the full range of Boronia and Bayswater amenities within reach, including Boronia Heights Primary School, shops, train station, bus, restaurants and the beautiful Dandenong Ranges. Make no mistake, this property will surprise and delight you.