45 Woodleigh Crescent, Vermont South VIC 3133
House Sold - Vermont South VIC
– Introducing this cherished family home situated within the prized Vermont Secondary College zone.
– The light infused, comfortable interior offers two genuine living-relaxation areas.
– Outdoors, the undercover large alfresco deck is the ideal entertaining destination.
– The welcoming lounge-dining room features a built-in bar.
– The well designed kitchen effortlessly merges with the informal meals and generous family zone making this area the central hub of the home.
– Providing 4 bedrooms including a walk-in robe and modern ensuite to the main, bathroom and separate WC.
– The established garden adds further appeal.
– There is year-round comfort of gas ducted heating and evaporative ducted cooling and garden shed.
– Walking distance to Livingstone Primary and the Vermont South shopping centre, trams and buses. Close to Emmaus College, Vermont and St Timothy’s Primary Schools. Walking distance to Terrara Park and also Bellbird Dell.
– The appeal of this home and advantages of the location will attract many buyers.