428 Springfield Road, Mitcham VIC 3132
House Sold - Mitcham VIC
Offering Potential Plus for this prominent corner position! Develop, subdivide (STCA), or perhaps use for Medical Rooms (STCA) or just enjoy this family home on 686m2 approx. on a corner allotment and never look back! An inviting single level home offers comfort and convenience in equal measure. Easily maintained gardens compliment the property.
– Attractive single level home set on a well-tended 686m2 approx. corner allotment
– Fresh white cabinetry, ample storage and garden views are highlights of the bright kitchen/meals area
– The cosy lounge room has ducted heating for cool winter nights, and enjoys lovely morning sunshine
– Further accommodation includes 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, bathroom, shower room, separate toilet and full-sized laundry
– A spacious covered alfresco area overlooks manicured lawn which is perfect for kids and pets, while pretty borders add leafy outdoor appeal
– Finishing touches include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, hardwood floors, water tank for the garden, double garage with rear roller door and single carport
Beautifully maintained for many years, this home allows you to simply move in and get on with life in a fabulous location where a choice of quality shopping precincts, schools, parks, public transport and eateries are all close at hand.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 686 m²
- 2 Garage