42 Eden Valley Road, Warranwood VIC 3134
House Sold - Warranwood VIC
Desirable setting within this admired tightly held neighbourhood, families will embrace this home, outdoor entertaining focusing around the in-ground pool, serenity and generous allotment measuring 1307 m2 approx.
– The long driveway leads to this commanding home with an interior that impresses with its comfort and fluid proportions.
– The lower level introduces the entry foyer and huge rumpus room with a built-in wet bar. Making this the ideal space for families and friends to gather and relax.
– A powder room and handy internal access from the auto double garage adds to the appeal and convenience.
– Upstairs introduces the expansive informal zone highlighting the well designed kitchen/breakfast bar-meals-family room leading onto the paved alfresco complete with a retractable awning.
– The large living-dining room is warmed by a wood heater.
– Featuring the zoned main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe overlooking the pool oasis.
– An additional 3 robed bedrooms serviced by the bathroom, separate WC and laundry completes this level.
– The extensive balcony runs along the front of the upper level and to one side accessed by principal rooms enjoying a tranquil treed outlook.
– The private back garden connects with the cabana and pool creating a tranquil outdoor sanctuary.
– Brimming with inclusions: gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, solar electricity, water tank, abundant off street parking.
– The leafy locale provides easy access to Warranwood and Eden Valley Reserves, close to Croydon Hills, Warranwood and Good Shepherd Primary schools, also Luther College, Yarra Valley College and Rudolf Steiner School. Shopping destinations include McAdam Square, North Ringwood Shops and Eastland.
This is a lifestyle and location celebration for families to savour.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,306 m²
- 2 Garage