41 Lemongrove Crescent Croydon Hills, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon Hills VIC
– For the family seeking space and the opportunity to secure their place in a coveted Croydon Hills pocket, this fully renovated family home on 884sqm approx., standout will exceed all expectations with its size, style and walkability to the area’s finest schools and amenities.
– Instantly enticing, its sprawling split-level layout is both well-configured and appointed; enriched with Spotted Gum flooring, plush carpets and quality blinds with privacy screens.
– An expansive lounge welcomes you upon entry, allowing you to kick back and relax after a long day.
– Dual diamond windows with plantation shutters highlight a striking central kitchen and dining domain. Flaunting two-toned soft close cabinetry, a 900mm dual fuel Ilve cooker and rangehood, dishwasher, glass splashbacks plus Ceasarstone countertops that include a waterfall-edge breakfast bar.
– Transitioning outside, a covered/lit alfresco with built-in gas connected barbeque overlooks a sizeable, secure backyard; supplying seamless all-seasons entertaining that the whole family will relish.
– Cleverly configured accommodation sees five robed bedrooms and three stylishly updated bathrooms divided between the top and bottom levels of the home. One of the downstairs bedrooms containing a built-in desk and shelving. The ground floor master boasting a walk-in wardrobe plus a designer ensuite that features sleek floor-to-ceiling tiles, a walk-in shower and Caesarstone-top vanity.
– An enormous upstairs rumpus could be set up as the ultimate media or games area; taking in lovely treed aspects in every direction.
– Further highlights include: dual ducted heating units, evaporative cooling, ceiling fans, built-in speakers, wiring for a security system, dual vegetable boxes, exterior sensor and garden lighting, generous linen press, under-stair, laundry and shed storage plus a remote enclosed double carport
– A superior location seals its lifestyle appeal. Reaching buses, parks, trails, Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, Good Shepherd Primary School, McAdam Square shops and eateries on foot. Only minutes from Croydon Hills Primary, Croydon Central Shopping Centre, Croydon Main Street and Train Station, Eastland and the EastLink freeway.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 884 m²
- 2 Garage