4 Caramut Court, Warranwood VIC 3134
House Sold - Warranwood VIC
Incredibly spacious, desirably positioned within this popular neighbourhood, everything this home has to offer will inspire families.
– The serenity of the court, the sounds of birdlife, the idyllic treed surrounds adds to the charm.
– The street appeal is captivating and once inside the interior confidently delivers on presentation and exceptional comfort.
– Designed to delight on both levels, offering a foyer, inviting living-dining room warmed by an open fireplace.
– Classic kitchen adjoins the informal meals area and inviting family room. Sliding door opens onto the wide elevated balcony taking advantage of the bushland views.
– The first of 4 bedrooms in total, on this ground level showcasing the main with a walk-in robe, built-in robe and modern ensuite, nearby bathroom and separate WC.
– Upstairs introduces the leisure room, 3 additional bedrooms and bathroom. Angled ceilings are a feature of all these rooms.
– Outdoors, families will gather on the generous alfresco oasis, under cover with grapevines adding shade from above.
– The lovely, established scented garden impresses along with the vegie patches.
– Brimming with inclusions: gas ducted heating, split system air-conditioners, ceiling fans, monitored security system, walk-in storage, remote control double garage with lock up workshop-storage, long user friendly level driveway for extra cars, abundant under house storage.
– Standing proudly on 693sqm approx.
– With a variety of Schools nearby including Warranwood Primary, Rudolf Steiner School, Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College and Good Shepherd. Short commute to McAdam Square, easy drive to Eastland and Eastlink.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 693 m²
- 2 Garage