4/85 Wonga Road Ringwood North, VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood North VIC
Distinctly high-end, this boutique subdivision will set a new benchmark for luxury and liveability in Ringwood North’s highly desirable locale.
– Inspired by contemporary design, these single and double storey homes will reflect modern living at its most functional; each featuring a unique floorplan with 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2 luxe bathrooms and an internal-access remote double garage.
– Boasting desirable open floorplans and an impressive 6-star energy rating; each home will showcase a central family and dining domain; complemented by a separate lounge/sitting room and study nook.
– All kitchens will host premium Miele appliances, stone waterfall-edge benches and glass splashbacks – pure indulgence for both the gourmet chef and keen entertainer.
– Panoramic sliding doors allow a seamless transition to an outside sanctuary; where you can read, recline or get together with family and friends on your own private alfresco.
– The polished, elegant bathrooms and powder rooms will be finished with chrome fittings, timber cabinetry, floor to ceiling tiles and stone benchtops.
– Finely crafted for enduring quality, they will be enriched with solid timber spotted gum floors, 9ft ceilings, LED lighting, ducted vacuum, heating and cooling, alarm system and double glazing throughout.
– Fully landscaped gardens and an exposed aggregate driveway add a touch of class and serenity; harmonised by the beauty of the natural surrounds and popular nearby amenities.
– Situated adjacent to McAlpin Reserve, it accesses scenic parkland, trails, buses and Ringwood North’s vibrant shopping and café precinct on foot. Is minutes from elite pre, primary and secondary schools including Yarra Valley Grammar and Luther College. A short commute to EastLink and Eastland’s world-class shopping and dining mecca.