37 Crawley Grove, Ringwood North VIC 3134
House - Ringwood North VIC
Tranquilly positioned in the bowl of this premier Court, radiating excellent Street appeal and a manicured garden oasis all combine to create an excellent first impression.
– Inside the appeal continues, meticulously maintained with natural light courtesy of the Northerly facing front orientation.
-Families will be drawn to this property appreciative of the elegant generous interior, poolside fun and sensational garden/alfresco setting.
– Providing an entry foyer, spacious lounge, dining room and study.
– The hub of this fine home is the classic kitchen with breakfast bar effortlessly merging with the open plan meals area, family room featuring a gas log fire with zoned family and separate rumpus room
-Upstairs introduces a study alcove, four robed bedrooms incorporating the WIR and spotless ensuite to the main bedroom, stylish family bathroom and separate WC.
– Outdoors, the entertaining focuses around the sparkling I.G pool, inviting undercover alfresco retreat and substantial colourful garden and expanse of lush lawns.
-This substantial allotment measures an impressive 1018 square metres approximately.
– Inclusions: gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, ducted vacuum, intercom, powder room, auto double garage and garden shed.
– Walk to Monterey Bush Park, McAlpin and Quambee Reserves, kindergarten and buses. Close to Primary and leading Private Schools including Yarra Valley Grammar and Luther College. Near Ringwood North shops and cafes, easy commute to Eastland, Ringwood station and Eastlink network.