37 Camden Drive, Chirnside Park VIC 3116
House Sold - Chirnside Park VIC
Raising the bar for upmarket, low maintenance living, this classy as-new residence combines cutting-edge design with commanding views and quality finishes, resulting in an irresistible lifestyle package in the Cloverlea Estate.
– Specifically configured to maximise on sweeping Yarra Ranges and park vistas, it flaunts an exceptionally well-laid floorplan that is zoned for the modern family.
– Lavished with north-facing sunlight, the first floor living and dining domain is the main destination for relaxing or entertaining; featuring a gas log fireplace plus a seamless sliding stacker door connection to a covered/lit alfresco with ceiling fans, bistro blinds and the best views in the house.
– A complementary ground floor living room and secondary covered/lit alfresco deck is a private indoor-outdoor retreat for the kids, which overlooks an easy to maintain garden with a fire pit area and raised planter boxes.
– The centrepiece kitchen is a keen cook’s dream; containing SMEG stainless steel appliances, including a 900mm dual fuel cooker, an abundance of matte white soft-close cabinetry, a walk-in pantry, Herringbone tile splashbacks plus Caesarstone countertops that double as a breakfast bar.
– Four bedrooms, including three with walk-in wardrobes and one with a built-in wardrobe, are evenly divided between the floors. The first floor master suite has its own covered balcony and a chic ensuite with a double shower and separate toilet. The remaining bedrooms share a luxe bathroom and two powder rooms.
– Boasting a 6-star energy rating and a long list of luxury inclusions, the home comes complete with a large laundry with built-in storage and a drying cupboard, a concealed study cupboard, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ceiling fans, a Ring doorbell, Samsung Smart door lock, an irrigation system, solar boosted gas hot water plus an internal-access remote double garage with side workshop space.
– Big on community, its idyllic estate location reaches parks/playgrounds, bus stops, strip shops and Chirnside Park Country Club on foot. Only a short commute to schools, Chirnside Park Shopping Centre, Reading Cinemas, restaurants, renowned wineries and golf courses, Lilydale Main Street and Train Station.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage