36 Smith Street, Healesville VIC 3777
House Sold - Healesville VIC
Step back in time as you enter this classic home full of stunning period features, set on a huge 2080m2 (approx.) flat block near the centre of town. Featuring 3 bedrooms plus study, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas and a huge 6 car garage, this family home is perfectly situated and full of character offering the lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of.
– The impressive wide hallway stretches almost the length of the home, creating an inviting first impression, while ornate cornices, beautiful ceiling roses, 11 foot ceilings, Baltic pine boards, leadlight windows, wall panelling and picture rails feature throughout the home combining to create a unique sense of style and character
– Light filled and tasteful, the formal lounge features an open fireplace while an adjoining formal dining room evokes memories of bygone days with its elegance and style – perfect for dinner parties or family mealtimes.
– A butlers pantry with ample storage leads through to an open plan kitchen featuring a stainless steel wall oven, 900ml gas cooktop, dishwasher and walk in pantry.
– The open meals/family zone with its wood fire heater continues the theme of classic elegance with French doors opening to the covered veranda and impressive back garden.
– All three bedrooms are a generous size with robes (master with WIR and ensuite) while the study with built in shelving and desk looks out on to the front veranda and garden
– The family bathroom is large and functional while the practical laundry has plenty of storage and bench space.
– Outside, you’ll find an enormous 7.5 x 15.5m (approx.) garage, complete with concrete floor, automatic door and 3 phase power. There is access for vehicles into the back yard, perfect for storing boats, caravan or trailers and the addition of a single carport is a handy extra.
– The fenced back garden is well established with green lawns and plenty of room for kids and pets to play.
– Extra features include gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ceiling fans, new carpet, circular driveway and two 4,500 litre water tanks. With scope to renovate or extend the original home or to subdivide and develop (STCA) the possibilities are endless.
The location is second to none, so close to the centre of town and walking distance to many of Healesville’s attractions, schools, shops and buses. Your tree change awaits – don’t miss out on the chance to secure this wonderful slice of Healesville real estate.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 2,080 m²
- 8 Open Parking Spaces