36 Rosebank Avenue, Ringwood North VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood North VIC
This updated and rejuvenated 1960s home presents an exciting prospect for young families, downsizers and astute investors. It has all the elements for modern life in a peaceful pocket of Ringwood North which is central to amenities in both Ringwood central and Ringwood North.
– Bright and stylish single level family home on a flat 696m2 approx. allotment
– The 1960s construction has a rendered exterior and renovated interior which are certain to appeal
– The spacious lounge/dining room captures plenty of natural light, leading to an open kitchen/meals/family zone with alfresco access
– Stylish white cabinetry and stainless steel appliances (including gas cooktop) define the modern well-equipped kitchen
– There are also 3 robed bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and ensuite), chic updated family bathroom and full-sized laundry
– Entertain on any scale in the enormous covered alfresco area that overlooks a level family-friendly garden
– Other highlights include polished timber floors, fresh neutral decor, split system heating and air conditioning, plus gated off-street parking ideal for a caravan, boat or trailer
A short walk to the Ringwood North shops, a choice of primary schools, regular bus service and parks, this standout property is just moments from Eastlink, Eastland Shopping Centre and the train station. Be quick to book your inspection.