34 Lemongrove Crescent, Croydon Hills VIC 3136
House - Croydon Hills VIC
“Inspections now permitted by private appointment only. Please contact the agent to arrange”
The clear solution for large or extended families that simply need more space, this quality home has been designed as such and promises complete comfort for all. This 2-storey family home is nestled on a gorgeous 859m2 (approx) garden allotment and delivers a layout that provides privacy and independence for each level of the home.
– Large 2-storey family home on an 859m2 (approx) allotment well suited to large or extended families
– The spacious design provides the opportunity for the 1st floor to be fully independent of the ground floor if desired
– Ground floor includes 2 bedrooms (master with ensuite & walk in robe), 2 study options (or 3rd bedroom), beautiful lounge/dining room with garden aspect and open plan kitchen/meals/family zone with alfresco access
– The self-contained first floor has internal and external stairs, delivering bedrooms 4 and 5, 3rd bathroom, 2nd kitchen, large rumpus room with gas log fire and 3rd study
– Relax and unwind outdoors on the beautiful alfresco deck, entertain by the outdoor fire pit or simply immerse yourself in the private leafy gardens
– Additional features include ducted heating/refrigerative cooling, full-sized laundry, double carport, garden shed and plenty of privacy from the world
This sensational family package is a short walk from Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar, McAdam Square and lovely parklands. With a bus service and easy access to Croydon train station and Eastlink, this superb Croydon Hills home is a standout.