33-35 Hopetoun Road, Park Orchards VIC 3114
House Sold - Park Orchards VIC
Enveloped in glorious gardens, in one of Park Orchards most prominent locations, there is a heightened sense of arrival, as a circular driveway introduces you to “Tanglewood Glen”, a charming family homestead on approximately 1.3 acres.
– Timeless character traits integrate with contemporary upgrades, to enhance its expansive single-level floorplan, which offers a zone for every occasion, plus separately zoned parent and children accommodation.
– High ceilings, hardwood floors and French doors enhance a formal lounge/dining room with open fireplace, a bay window-wrapped family/meals area plus a relaxing rumpus. All boasting a seamless transition outdoors.
– The country-style kitchen is a central hub for cooking and social interaction; containing a 900mm Ilve cooker, a rangehood, Fisher & Paykel DishDrawer washer, an island bench and corner pantry with a utility shelf.
– Four robed bedrooms plus a study are complemented by three Federation-style bathrooms. Including a privately-placed master suite with a walk-in wardrobe and spa ensuite, plus a rumpus-accessed rear bedroom that would suit teenagers or extended family.
– Spilling outside, a covered deck with gas mains connection rests beside a solar heated swimming pool with a gas heated spa; providing effortless all-seasons entertaining.
– Wrap-around veranda’s and meandering pathways frame the property’s vast grounds; filled with colourful foliage, fruit trees, a vegetable patch and rolling green lawns where you can kick a football or enjoy a game of cricket.
– Lavished with storage and a long list of quality inclusions, it features: gas ducted heating and refrigerated air conditioning, a laundry with drying cupboard, sprinklers, a powered pool and garden shed, chicken coop, triple carport with lean-to room to secure an extra vehicle, plus an abundance of additional off-street parking.
– Established in one of the area’s most central positions, this property imparts a privileged life of tranquillity and convenience. Situated within walking distance to Park Orchards shops and eateries, Park Orchards Kindergarten and Primary School, recreational facilities and reserves (including the 100 Acre Flora and Fauna) and private school-bound buses that go to Luther College, Yarra Valley and Tintern Grammars. An easy commute to St Anne’s Catholic Primary School, Whitefriars and Donvale Christian Colleges.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,631 m²
- 3 Carport