29 Toorak Avenue, Croydon VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon VIC
Positioned in one of Croydon’s premier Streets, occupying 1,503 square metres approx.
– This soundly built classic home takes full advantage of its elevated position on the high side capturing scenic views.
– The renovated light filled interior is generously proportioned and so inviting.
– The large open plan zone boasts a contemporary well equipped kitchen merging with the dining and living area. Making this substantial space the hub of the home opening onto the covered alfresco deck and deep back yard.
– Offering three robed bedrooms incorporating main with BIRs/dressing area and modern ensuite, the on trend bathroom and powder room are nearby.
– A sizeable studio, big back garden representing future potential (STCA).
– Extras: gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, ceiling fans, garage and double carport.
– Brilliantly and serenely located, stroll to Croydon railway station and Main Street retailers/cafes. Walk to Croydon Primary, close to Melba Secondary College, easy access to Private Schools, Eastland and Eastlink connections.