28 Albert Street, Mitcham VIC 3132
Unit Sold - Mitcham VIC
A spacious, light-filled and quality unit situated in the heart of Mitcham on a beautiful tree-lined street is something that comes on the market only once in a blue moon.
This 2 bedroom, open plan design unit with its own private landscaped courtyard will be a great buy for investors, couples and young families alike. Showcasing a modern colour palette complemented by floating timber floors, the space and light is emphasised throughout. The modern kitchen includes high quality Blanco appliances and dishwasher, overlooking the living/dining area.
– Only metres away from vibrant local shops, cafes and restaurants
– Street frontage in a beautiful tree-lined street
– Spoilt for choice when it comes to great schools, parks, reserves, churches within walking distance
– Conveniently close to public transport – minutes walk from Mitcham train station, and bus depot
– Open plan design, with ample room to move and live
– 2 sizeable bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Private courtyard and garden that’s perfect for outdoor entertaining
The full unit features include: open plan design private courtyard, 2 bedrooms with built-in robes, ample storage, remote garage door, fully landscaped and fenced, split system heating and cooling (reverse cycle), gas hot water, stone kitchen benchtops, Blanco kitchen appliances, dishwasher, quality downlights, electric oven, gas hotplates, quality carpets, tiles and floating timber floors.
It must be seen to appreciate the space, quality and lifestyle that it has to offer.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 197 m²