27 Oliver Street, Ringwood VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood VIC
Finished to exacting standards of quality and style, this superb home holds instant appeal in a prime location just a stone’s throw from every Ringwood convenience. Offering an effortless modern lifestyle where you can simply move in and get on with enjoying life, you will appreciate the seamless indoor/outdoor flow and quality appointments through-out.
– Immaculate 2-storey home tucked away on a private and fully landscaped 301m2 (approx.) allotment
– Beautiful high ceilings and bi-fold doors to the deck and garden create a fantastic indoor/outdoor connection
– A spacious open plan living/dining zone enhanced by a custom made wine bar with feature lighting creates a fantastic first impression, linked to the top quality Bosch kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and Blum soft-close cabinetry
– A private upstairs retreat adds family flexibility, with enough room to incorporate an open study area
– The ground floor master bedroom has generous robes and luxe ensuite featuring a Velux automatic roof window, while 3 further bedrooms (with robes) and 2 family bathrooms complete the interior
– A sparkling 8,000 litre Aqualap Pro Plus swim-spa is the highlight of a stunning entertainers garden, where you will also find an inviting deck with a natural gas point for your BBQ and lush landscaped garden
– The long list of further inclusions begins with indoor/outdoor feature lighting, ducted heating, split system air condi-tioning, gas log fire, quality window treatments, double glazing, remote controlled window shutters, automated watering system, remote garage and 6-star energy rating
This first class Ringwood property is just moments from Eastland, Ringwood train station and Eastlink, with the local bus service, quality primary/secondary schools and the Mullum Mullum trail a short walk from your door.