250 Yarra Road, Croydon North VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon North VIC
Brimming with classic weatherboard appeal on a generous 929m2 (approx) allotment, this super-cute Croydon North home offers a timeless single level format with plenty of room to renovate and extend if you please (STCA). Best of all, the kids can even walk to school.
– Classic weatherboard home with idyllic front veranda on a generous 929m2 (approx) allotment
– The inviting living/dining zone features fresh white paintwork and gorgeous open fireplace
– Keep an eye on the kids as you cook in the open plan kitchen that overlooks the level rear garden
– Two comfortable bedrooms share the central bathroom with period-style timber vanity
– A thoughtful study nook makes working from home all the more achievable
– Additional features include polished hardwood floors, ducted heating, split system air conditioning, gas furnace, practical laundry and relaxed vintage charm
– An inviting covered alfresco deck leads out to the rear garden complete with herb garden and level lawn
– Trades and handymen will love the large powered work-shed, and there is ample room to park the car, caravan, work vehicles and more
With the convenience of the bus and Yarra Road Primary School a short walk from home, this exciting property is within easy reach of Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar, McAdam Square shops/cafes and much more. Inspection is an absolute must.