25 Quamby Road, Ringwood North VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood North VIC
Triumphantly transformed, with an emphasis on entertaining and a consideration to its natural surrounds, this exquisite family property is a tranquil sanctuary of relaxation and seclusion, in an exclusive enclave that adjoins Andersons Creek and Quamby Reserve.
– Privately set down a long driveway, on just shy of one acre, rests a magnificent multi-tier residence, amid vast grounds that inspire the possibility of future dual occupancy (STCA).
– Designed to invite the outdoors in at every opportunity, it showcases an extensively updated and extended floorplan, highlighted by tall ceilings and windows, hardwood floorboards and new carpets.
– An impressive double door entrance with water feature sets the tone – luring you to the heart of the home, where a centrepiece kitchen hosts stainless steel appliances, a long island breakfast bar plus an abundance of cabinetry, including a walk-in pantry.
– 2 expansive living zones, including a lounge with a wood log heater and an open family/meals area, supply plenty of room to stretch out and enjoy a seamless connection to outside.
– Configured for year-round enjoyment, the options are endless with a covered deck, side courtyard, breakfast alfresco plus a secluded recreation room with split system air-cond that teenagers will relish.
– The star of the property, is the 12 x 6 metre in-ground swimming pool, with a gas heated spa, rock waterfall feature plus a cabana to recline and admire the uninterrupted treed backdrop.
– Spread across several levels; parents and children can enjoy their own sleeping wings. Consisting of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a powder room. Three of the rooms contain BIRs and ensuites, including the deluxe master suite, which has a long walk-through wardrobe and a substantial-size covered deck.
– The front office is a bonus room that can be used by home-based workers or utilised as extra accommodation if desired.
– Further features include: ducted heating, split system air-cond, generous storage and shed/workshop space, a double carport, lock-up garage plus extensive driveway parking.
– A peaceful no-through road position presents the ideal environment to enjoy it all. Located within walking distance to buses, trails and reserves. Only a short commute to Ringwood North shops, schools, Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, Eastland and EastLink.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 3,582 m²
- 3 Open Parking Spaces