24 Eden Valley Road, Warranwood VIC 3134
House Sold - Warranwood VIC
Located within this desirable Warranwood neighbourhood occupying a prime 922sqm approx.
– With beautiful Hamptons style throughout, effortlessly sophisticated, tasteful and serene.
– Multi level design recently updated radiating a vibrancy sure to please.
– Offering an entry, two robed bedrooms, on trend modern bathroom
– Two additional bedrooms showcasing the splendid main with a WIR and indulgent substantial ensuite. Tree top views are a feature from this master BR complete with a private balcony.
– The impressive family gathering hub is the vast open plan Classic well equipped kitchen-dining-family-living-study nook zone. The go-to place for families to relax and entertain, French doors connect onto the large elevated alfresco deck overlooking the treed back garden, lawn and Eden Valley-Warranwood Reserve. Imagine entraining family and friends enjoying views over this tranquil backdrop, brimming with birdlife.
– Appointments include gas ducted heating, 3 split system air conditioners, open fire place with two B.I wood boxes, stainless steel gourmet ILVE cooker and pantry, selected beamed ceilings, security system, slate flooring, sizeable laundry, new carpet, B.I BBQ, water tank plus auto double garage with rear roller door.
– Ideally positioned within this picturesque Street, minutes from Rudolf Steiner and Warranwood Primary Schools, close to Yarra Valley Grammar and Luther College, McAdam Square and bus services. Short commute to exciting Eastland and Eastlink.
This is a coveted lifestyle brimming with confidence and class.