23 Tanbridge Way, Warranwood VIC 3134
House Sold - Warranwood VIC
There is no doubting the popularity of this prized neighbourhood.
– Providing expansive views across to the Dandenongs courtesy of the elevated position occupying a generous 980 square metres approx., on the high side of the Street.
– The exterior appeal immediately captivates along with the flowing interior design.
– The family focus excels both inside and out with a choice of 3 genuine living-relaxation options plus a substantial paved alfresco destination.
– Offering a living room, home office, large open plan informal zone showcasing the timber well-appointed kitchen connecting onto the dining and family area warmed by a wood burning heater.
– Adjoining this zone is the inviting rumpus room.
– These rooms enjoy lovely garden vistas and have direct access onto the outdoors and elevated lawn.
– With four robed bedrooms featuring a lovely window seat in the main bedroom, walk-in robe and ensuite including a dual access powder room. Also, a good size bathroom and separate WC will appeal to families.
– Pleasing inclusions, gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, split system air conditioner, ducted vacuum, security system, walk-in pantry, auto irrigation, oversized double lock up garage-workshop and garden shed.
– Near a variety of Schools including Rudolf Steiner School, Warranwood Primary, Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College and Good Shepherd. Handy to McAdam Square, easy commute to Eastland and Ringwood train station.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 981 m²
- 2 Garage