21 Bambra Street, Croydon VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon VIC
With size, scope and a convenient location on its side, this 867sqm (approx.) property will prove popular amongst first home buyers, families, keen renovators and those seeking something that is suitable for subdivision or multi-unit redevelopment (STCA).
– In comfortable, original condition, the home features two generously proportioned living zones; including a light-filled lounge and dining room plus an open family and meals area.
– The central kitchen is functional and fully equipped; hosting a gas stove, electric oven, a dishwasher, corner pantry plus a tiled breakfast bar ledge.
– Three bedrooms, including two with built-in wardrobes, take care of accommodation and share the use of a traditionally configured bathroom and laundry with toilet access.
– Ducted heating and an air conditioner provide year-round climate control.
– Outside, the huge backyard supplies plenty of play space for children and pets; containing a covered patio, cubby house and a brick barbeque.
– Perfect for tradespeople or hobbyists, it boasts an oversized remote double garage with abundant rear workshop space, plus an expansive single carport.
– Resting on a flat, rectangular GRZ1 allotment, with 4 metres of clear side access, this property is ready to have its full potential explored.
– Located within walking distance to Barngeong Reserve and Kindergarten, Brushy Creek Trail and buses.
– Only minutes from Mooroolbark Train Station, popular shops and eateries, primary and secondary schools, childcare facilities and Chirnside Park Shopping Centre.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 867 m²
- 2 Garage