20 St Johns Road, Wonga Park VIC 3115
House Sold - Wonga Park VIC
Sophisticated luxury best describes this splendid Hamptons style family residence.
-Original builder’s craftsmanship home constructed to the highest standards. Triumphant finishes, beautiful presentation and a lifestyle celebration in abundance.
– Standing proudly on over a premium acre (4,872m2 approx) within this desirable and peaceful Wonga Park neighbourhood.
– Pure elegance and opulence, grand proportions, high end appointments and marvellous alfresco-pool entertaining certainly impress.
– Radiating excellent Street appeal, ornate double doors open to reveal the stunning entrance foyer with a lift, inviting sitting room, study, main bedroom with WIR and lavish ensuite.
– A magnificent open plan zone showcases the designer kitchen merging with the spacious dining area to one side and the generous family room on the other side warmed by a gas log fire. Marble waterfall bench tops, quality appliances including Miele steam oven, butler’s pantry and W.I storage; rumpus room with B.I bar is another nearby recreation destination.
– A large laundry and powder room completes this level.
– Upstairs introduces the leisure alcove overlooking the front of the property, four additional robed bedrooms including one of the four with a dressing room and WIR, deluxe bathroom and 2nd powder room.
– Glorious outdoor sanctuary highlights the solar heated sparkling pool, undercover alfresco, expansive lawn-garden setting plus American style barn measures 7m x 10m approx.
– Noteworthy inclusions, geothermal ducted heating and cooling, Oak parquetry flooring, ducted vacuum, intercom, security cameras, double glazed windows, hot water heat exchange, 25,000 litre rainwater tank, 36 solar panels, remote control wrought iron gates, 4 car accommodation, specifically a double carport and auto double garage with internal access and excellent off street parking.
– Easy drive and bus services to leading Private and Primary schools, also McAdam Square, short commute to Eastland, Ringwood railway station and Eastlink network.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,872 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- 4 Open Parking Spaces