20 County Terrace, Croydon Hills VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon Hills VIC
Quietly nestled within Croydon Hills’ brilliantly placed Golden Ridge Estate, this sprawling single-level home will be adored for its flexible family space, low maintenance surrounds and premium school belt position.
– Bathed in natural sunlight and enhanced with all of the modern comforts, it features a spacious lounge/dining room with wood log fireplace plus an open family/dining domain that incorporates a centrepiece kitchen with white cabinetry, stainless steel cooking appliances, a dishwasher and long preparation bench/breakfast bar.
– Well-configured accommodation consists of three robed bedrooms plus an open study. The front master suite boasting a walk-in wardrobe and spa ensuite. The other rooms sharing the use of a central bathroom and separate toilet.
– Outside, the secure backyard affords ample play space for children and pets and there is a covered alfresco with café blinds and retractable shade awning to entertain guests all year round.
– Adding further allure, is the inclusion of gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, solar roof panels, two water tanks, generous linen press and shed storage, remote double garage plus a superb family-focused location.
– Tucked away in a cul-de-sac setting, it accesses buses, trails, McAdam Square shops and cafes, Good Shepherd Primary School and Luther College on foot. Only a short commute to Yarra Valley Grammar, Croydon Main Street and Train Station, Eastland and EastLink.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 540 m²
- 2 Garage