2/21 Harrison Street, Ringwood VIC 3134
Unit - Ringwood VIC
*** Inspection registration required: Last remaining inspections available between 2:30-4:00PM Saturday 18 September. (Fully booked 10:00AM-2:30PM) No entry permitted without prior appointment. Book now. SMS 0468 661 566 ***
This bright and inviting, fully renovated single level home is at least as appealing as the photos suggest. Offering exceptional, low maintenance comfort and convenience, walking distance to all amenities, this is an exciting prospect for executive couples, downsizers, astute investors, even first home buyers. Move in and enjoy easy living in a peaceful tree-lined street within walking distance of central Ringwood.
– Bright and stylish single level home in a well-tended complex of just 4 homes.
– An easy 5-minute walk to Eastland, Ringwood train station, bus and more.
– The light and inviting living area leads through to a stylish kitchen/meals zone with courtyard aspect.
– Wood fireplace.
– Brand new kitchen boasting stylish cabinetry, stone benchtops, stainless steel cooking and integrated dishwasher.
– 2 beautiful bedrooms with built-in robes; master with direct courtyard access.
– Sleek new bathroom is certain to impress, complete with double vanity and beautiful sky-light.
– Landscaped courtyard offers paved alfresco dining, no-mow synthetic turf and plenty of outdoor appeal.
Other highlights include freshly polished timber floors, crisp neutral décor, split system heating and air-conditioning, plus a lockup garage.
An easy stroll to the abundance of retailers, cafes, cinemas and restaurants of Eastland, this standout property is also moments from Eastlink and public transport for an easy daily commute. Polished to perfection, this home will impress all who inspect.