16 Patterson Avenue, Burwood VIC 3125
House - Burwood VIC
POSITION PERFECT, POTENTIAL PLUS
Who knew you could live sustainably with such convenience, comfort & beauty?
Designed & created with eco efficiency, sustainability & flexibility in mind, this beautiful 2-storey home is positioned opposite the majestic eucalypts, open grassland & rich birdlife of Wattle Park. The design was purpose-built to run a home business in total comfort & privacy, with an artistic flair infused into the living quarters that brings real personality to the home.
– Unique 4 bedroom, 2-storey home set on 770m2 (approx.) with fantastic work-from-home capability that can be easily configured to a 7 bedroom home
– A stunning walk-thru gallery on the ground floor leads to a beautiful large studio & fitted study, each with views of the tranquil rear garden
– The master bedroom has its own ensuite & walk-in robe, plus a wonderfully private balcony with beautiful views to the south
– 3 additional bedrooms ( 2 with built-in robes) share a main bathroom that features Venetian plaster & a corner spa
-The large adaptable office space in the home could accommodate two professionals in discrete areas or convert the main office into to 3 additional bedrooms to cater for a large family, or maybe an awesome large living/rumpus area. There is potential for student accommodation to capitalise on the nearby Deakin University.
– The beautiful open plan meals/family zone is the real heart of the home, accompanied by an inviting north-facing alfresco with park views and stacker doors to create seamless indoor/outdoor connection
– The sleek modern kitchen is blessed with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, downdraft range hood, walk-in pantry & striking magenta splashback
– Countless inclusions enhance the liveability of this home, including hydronic heating, split system air conditioning, double glazing, abundant storage, video doorbell, shed with 3-phase power, 3.5kW solar electricity, 10,000l water tank & secure off-street parking & solar driven ducted heating & cooling
– The thriving rear garden is well-established with fruit trees, kitchen garden, deep covered deck & quiet nooks to discover,
From this sensational location it is an easy walk to PLC, Emmaus, Wattle Valley Bush Kinder, St Benedicts Primary School, Wattle Park Primary School, Deakin University, shops, city-bound trams, Box Hill Central, golf clubs &Gardiners Creek. An enticing prospect in one of Burwood’s best locations, this home is a standout.