16 Kruses Road, North Warrandyte VIC 3113
House Sold - North Warrandyte VIC
A splendid family home, tranquil secluded acre lifestyle, poolside-alfresco entertaining will certainly impress buyers.
– From the driveway the colourful garden entices.
– Experience the elegance and fluidity of this inviting and substantial interior.
– Offering a foyer, study, gracious living and dining room.
– Classic well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar adjoins the spacious informal meals area.
– The large family room features an open fire place.
– There is direct access from these areas onto the expansive elevated alfresco deck with cabana creating the perfect retreat for family and friends to gather and dine.
– The sparkling solar heated pool, thoughtfully designed garden setting and vast treed back drop delights the eye.
– Returning inside are 4 robed bedrooms incorporating an ensuite to the main, spotless bathroom and powder room.
– A studio, excellent off street parking and auto double garage are added features.
– Inclusions: gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, pine floorboards, abundant internal storage, 4.5kW solar energy, 2 water tanks, automatic awnings, side gate access for trailer.
– Poised on 4253 square metres approx., capturing delightful garden views from inside, the privacy and elegance of this home is outstanding.
– Short drive to Warrandyte Township, Schools, bus services and is a short walk to a more secluded part of the Yarra River.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,253 m²
- 2 Garage