16 Debbie Place, Ringwood North VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood North VIC
Shrouded in treetop serenity, in an exclusive court that embraces fingertip access to premium schools and amenities, this private designer residence stands proudly, ready to be relished for its peaceful environment and profound beauty.
– Grand dimensions, extensive renovations, fresh paint, floor coverings and soaring ceilings that peak at 3 metres, highlight its divine split-level footprint, crowned by captivating floor-to-ceiling bay windows.
– Double doors invite you into a wide entrance foyer, where the secluded master suite breathes calm and privacy, comprising a sitting area and ‘his’ and ‘hers’ WIRs that embrace a contemporary dual-basin ensuite with a double shower and a separate toilet.
– Upstairs, a central skylight-lit passage leads to the living areas, remaining accommodation and a sun-bathed front balcony with an expansive treetop view.
– Comprising 3 bedrooms with BIRs, including one the same size as the master and one with double-door entry that doubles as a home office.
– A contemporary bathroom with a bathtub, shower, vanity and earthy stone accents services this level, complemented by an adjoining powder room.
– A streamlined kitchen occupies the heart of the indoor-outdoor entertaining area, boasting 900mm s/steel cooking appliances, a dishwasher, glass splashbacks plus an abundance of storage.
– Two expansive living zones offer plenty of room to enjoy formal and casual occasions. They include a sumptuous bay window-wrapped lounge and an expansive open plan living/dining domain that flows out to the private backyard.
– French doors supply a seamless transition outside, where the north-facing tropical garden oasis awaits, starring a covered/lit all-seasons entertaining alfresco, a fire pit area, established lemon and lime trees and vegetable patch.
– Enriched with all the modern comforts, this home contains ducted heating and refrigerated cooling, ducted vacuum, split system air-cond, a large water tank, a reticulation watering system plus an internal-access remote double garage.
– Boasting direct court access through to BJ Hubbard Reserve, the prized location of this home provides plenty of lifestyle allure.
– Walking distance access to parks, trails and buses, as well as Ringwood North Pre and Primary Schools. Only a short trip to Ringwood North shops and eateries, Eastland and EastLink.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 648 m²
- 2 Garage