140 Nangathan Way, Croydon North VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon North VIC
Designed for families and renovated with wow factor, this impeccable home will lure in buyers with its fluent dual-zone layout, relaxed outdoor entertaining and desirable amenity-rich location.
– Instantly inviting, the front half of the home plays host to a versatile lounge and dining room, which could serve several other uses; including a billiards or playroom.
– A sleek fully equipped kitchen contains all that is required to cook up a storm; including a 900mm dual fuel cooker and rangehood, dishwasher, glossy soft close cabinetry plus black Caesarstone waterfall-edge benches.
– Bathed in natural sunlight, an open plan family/meals area enjoys dual sliding door access to outside. Boasting a Wisteria-wrapped breakfast pergola, large covered entertaining deck plus a child/pet friendly lawn area.
– Three robed bedrooms plus a study/fourth bedroom are complemented by two chic floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms with walk-in showers. The front master containing an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
– Bonus features include: ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ample linen press, laundry and under-house storage plus a remote double garage.
– A sensational location seals its lifestyle appeal. Situated within a short walk to buses, reserves, trails and the local milk bar. Minutes from Croydon Hills, Yarra Road and Good Shepherd Primary Schools, Luther and Oxley Colleges, Yarra Valley Grammar and McAdam Square. An easy commute to Croydon’ town centre, Croydon North Village, Chirnside Park and Eastland Shopping Centres plus the EastLink freeway.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 700 m²
- 2 Garage