14 Webb Street, Warrandyte VIC 3113
House Sold - Warrandyte VIC
Introducing this glorious property poised on over half a tranquil acre (2,404 square metres approx. on a corner allotment) which proudly embraces every aspect of lavish family living, total enjoyment and entertaining with splendid sophistication.
-Demonstrating a commitment to intelligent design, good taste, class and the finest in alfresco relaxation all combining to create a blue ribbon lifestyle.
– The Street appeal impresses highlighted by manicured, landscaped gardens and two driveway entrances with remote control gates.
-The immaculate interior is beautifully presented, infused with natural light, generous in its flowing proportions and family focused appeal
– Featuring an entrance foyer, study with B.I cabinetry, elegant lounge room warmed by a fire place, magnificent open plan informal zone showcasing the designer kitchen-breakfast bar-dining and family area. This is the heart of the home where the family gathers, relishing the tree top views, I.G pool vistas and expansive garden outlook.
-Offering four robed bedrooms in total showcasing the privately zoned stunning restful main bedroom with deluxe ensuite and WIR, with two additional bedrooms on this level.
– A stylish bathroom, powder room and laundry completes this substantial level.
– Downstairs offers a large rumpus room with B.I screen and double doors open into the 4th bedroom.
– Outdoors the opulence continues with a substantial alfresco sanctuary under 2 sails easily accessible from a selection of French doors within the home, solar heated fully tiled pool, decking and paved area plus well-tended gardens and lawn.
– Premium appointments include ref. ducted cooling, gas ducted heating, security cameras, intercom + camera, quality appliances, 4 water tanks, double auto garage with direct internal access and in roof storage and ladder, second separate driveway to the rear of the property where you will find a cubby house.
– The calmness of this stunning setting rich in bird life soothes the soul within this prized Warrandyte pocket.
– A pleasant walk to the Warrandyte Village and cafes, Warrandyte Primary, buses, Reserves/Parklands and walking tracks along the Yarra River with Andersons Creek Primary and the High School within easy reach.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,404 m²
- 2 Garage