14-16 Elgin Crescent, Park Orchards VIC 3114
House Sold - Park Orchards VIC
Nurturing family growth and activity, in a private over 1-acre environment, crowned by a floodlit tennis court, in-ground swimming pool and a tree-canopied pergola, this flexible 6 bedroom property is a manicured sanctuary of relaxation and entertainment.
– Introduced by a semi-circular driveway, complete with a parking bay and garaging for three cars, a sense of excellence is asserted from the outset.
– Inside, tall ceilings and radiant natural sunlight highlight a versatile split-level floorplan, which lends itself to multi-generational living or running a home-based business.
– Spread across the main floor, there are two separate sleeping wings. Comprising six robed bedrooms, two family bathrooms, a powder room plus a large storage-equipped laundry. The master suite boasts beautiful courtyard vistas and an ensuite.
– Four spacious living/dining domains with connecting, covered alfresco areas, supply seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining. All overlook the solar heated swimming pool, tennis court and manicured grounds.
– Consisting of lounge, family and dining rooms. Complemented by an expansive lower-level rumpus/recreation room with a kitchenette, accompanying media room/bedroom, bathroom and powder room, which could be utilised by teenagers, in-laws or home-based business operators.
– The magnificent gourmet kitchen with meals area, is the centrepiece of the home, where everyone can enjoy effortless meal preparation and socialisation. It showcases quality brand appliances, an abundance of soft-close cabinetry, Caesarstone countertops, a long breakfast bar plus an electric exterior shade awning.
– Outside, professionally landscaped gardens and rolling lawns envelope the property’s impressive entertaining areas, where there is substantial room for children to kick a football, enjoy a game of cricket or practice their basketball on the full-size tennis court.
– Enriched with quality extras, the property contains ducted heating, an open fireplace, evaporative cooling, an air-conditioner, security system, 2 water tanks with watering system, generous storage plus gated side vehicle access for a work or leisure vehicle.
– Established in a quiet prestige community and secluded, yet well-connected. It reaches buses, Park Orchards shops and eateries, the 100 Acre Flora and Fauna Reserve, pre and primary schools within minutes.
- 6 bed
- 4 bath
- 3 Open Parking Spaces