13 Summit Crescent, Ringwood North VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood North VIC
This substantial 2-storey residence on a 1098m2 (approx.) garden allotment offers spacious family living with striking architectural flair. A warm blend of high ceilings, timber floors and gorgeous garden views culminate in a home that indulges the senses across every season.
– Spacious architectural home set on a beautiful 1098m2 (approx.) garden allotment
– A choice of 3 living zones include the inviting ground floor lounge, flexible living room/home office and light-filled 1st floor family/dining zone
– Custom cabinetry, quality stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops feature in the well-appointed open plan kitchen
– The master suite is luxurious and light, with built-in robe, sleek modern ensuite and clerestory window
– 3 additional bedrooms also have built-in robes, sharing the fully tiled family bathroom with separate toilet
– An internal workshop is a real surprise, while other highlights include quality drapes, ducted heating, split system air conditioning and cosy wood fire
– Entertain outdoors on the sunbathed alfresco deck, take a dip in the solar heated IG pool and enjoy a secluded and picturesque garden setting
– A double carport and off-street parking add a practical element
A rare opportunity in a prestige Ringwood North locale, this property enjoys easy access to central Ringwood, Eastland, Eastlink, a choice of schools, train and bus. This spectacular showpiece is picture perfect and promises to deliver the quality lifestyle you have been aspiring to.