12/2 Chippewa Avenue, Mitcham VIC 3132
Unit Sold - Mitcham VIC
Set yourself up with an enviable Mitcham lifestyle where you can start out or scale down with unrivalled convenience to the CBD, Mornington Peninsula and a broad range of local amenities too. Neatly presented and with scope to add your personal touch, this single level home is set in a beautifully maintained complex with manicured gardens that are instantly welcoming.
– Fantastic opportunity for a first home buyer, young family, investor, downsizer or professional couple
– Private single level home in popular Mitcham location
– The inviting lounge room creates a great first impression, with a cosy wood fire and leafy outlook
– The bright kitchen/meals area is light filled and features a stainless steel wall oven, gas cooktop and courtyard aspect
– There are 2 robed bedrooms that share the neat central bathroom (with spa), plus a practical full-sized laundry with direct access to the garden
– Ducted heating and evaporative cooling are a real bonus, along with timber floors, ceiling fans and a lockup garage
– The east-facing courtyard garden captures beautiful morning sun with privacy and plenty of room to create your own garden oasis
– A communal garden adds a lovely outdoor element that is well-tended and ready to enjoy
Easy access to the bus, train, Eastern Freeway and Eastlink ensures your daily commute will be simple, and from here you can also walk to the Park Road shops, local schools, parks and more. It really couldn’t be easier! Be quick to book an inspection.