115 Nangathan Way, Croydon North VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon North VIC
Spacious, stylish and ready for you to simply move in and enjoy, this stunning home on a beautifully landscaped 705m2 approx. really is set to impress. Blessed with effortless room to room flow and seamless connection from inside to outside, this is a property that the whole family will adore. Well positioned for access to quality schools, shops and public transport, this home will leave you wanting for nothing.
– Stylish family home on 705m2 approx. in a much sought pocket of Croydon North
– Beautifully landscaped gardens at the front and rear provide a lush leafy backdrop to everyday life
– A choice of 2 inviting living zones includes the open plan meals/family room with garden access and an elegant living room at the front of the home
– The designer kitchen features stone benchtops, stylish modern cabinetry and stainless steel appliances (including 900mm cooker)
– The master suite features its own modern ensuite and walk-in robe
– Two further bedrooms share the zoned family bathroom with separate WC
– The terraced rear garden has lawn for playtime and beautiful landscaping that is certain to delight
– You can enjoy the alfresco deck all year round, with covered and open areas that create just the right balance of sun and shade
– Additional features include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, practical modern laundry, garden shed and double garage
– The choice of quality schooling options includes Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar, Rudolf Steiner and local public schools
Enjoying a soothing ambience and visual garden beauty at every window, this quality home is within easy reach of local parks, regular bus service, Croydon shops, train station, Eastland and Eastlink. A dream lifestyle package for discerning families, inspection is a must.