113 Holloway Road, Croydon North VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon North VIC
Welcome to 113 Holloway Road, a 1.3 acre (approx.) wonderland where the scenery is serene, the space is tremendous and the possibilities are endless.
– The ideal site to live out your lifestyle dreams or create a luxury new housing complex at the rear (STCA), it contains dual driveways with 360 degree perimeter access, on a flourishing fruit orchard that leads into Hochkins Ridge Flora Reserve.
– Comprising an established home, an abundance of car parking and a self-contained bungalow, it boasts broad appeal plus plenty of potential to adapt to your liking.
– Custom stained glass windows greet you at the front entrance, guiding you into a freshly painted residence that takes in radiant natural sunlight and lovely garden vistas at every glance.
– Three separate living zones supply plenty of space to stretch out; including a formal lounge/dining room, open family/meals area with a built-in bar and wood log heater plus a private media/rumpus room.
– A timber kitchen rests at the heart of the home; containing dual electric ovens, a gas stove, dishwasher, lit appliance cupboard with pull-out drawers, a corner pantry plus a social island breakfast bar.
– The designated sleeping wing has been lined with all new carpet and consists of four sizeable bedrooms with built-in wardrobes; including the master suite, which features an ensuite.
– A pristine, original bathroom, separate toilet, wash area and laundry completes the floorplan, which is enriched with lavish amounts of built-in storage, ducted heating and ceiling fans.
– Outside, dual paved areas offer ample room for alfresco dining and there are gas and power points for easy barbequing.
– The vast backyard is filled with fruit and nut trees and houses a separately metred bungalow that needs some TLC. Currently containing a living area with kitchenette, bedroom and a bathroom with laundry outlets.
– Plentiful parking is available for the tradesperson, car enthusiast or outdoor adventurer; courtesy of a 2-car tandem carport, 2-car and 4-car garages and the two long, made driveways.
– Move in and enjoy the property as is, enhance or explore its vast potential, in a premiere location that has treetop views and direct gate access to Hochkins Ridge Flora Walk. Situated only minutes from bus services, several primary schools, Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar, local shops and Chirnside Park Shopping Centre.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5,201 m²
- 6 Garage
- 2 Carport