111 Brysons Road, Warrandyte South VIC 3134
House Sold - Warrandyte South VIC
Transport yourself to a place of pure luxury and seclusion, with this elegant Mount Gambier Limestone residence on over 5 acres. Privately placed beyond double gates and a rambling driveway, it exudes timeless sophistication, flaunting a sprawling family-focused floorplan with serene paddock and ranges expanses.
– Conceived by its current owners, the home was designed with quality and functionality at the forefront, resulting in a harmonious north-facing haven that caters to all occasions.
– A portico entrance asserts an instant sense of grandeur upon arrival, inviting you into an elegant foyer that is highlighted by tall ceilings with deep set cornices and polished hardwood floorboards.
– Three substantial living zones are spread across one impressive level; including connecting formal lounge and dining rooms, a relaxing rumpus with wet bar plus a bright, open family/meals domain with a granite-framed gas log fireplace.
– A classy kitchen takes pride of place at the heart of the home; showcasing quality brand stainless steel appliances, granite benchtops, glass splashbacks, a walk-in pantry plus an appliance cupboard.
– Separately placed parents and children’s wings, allow everyone to enjoy their own space. The regal master suite features a walk-in wardrobe, picturesque vistas and a luxe ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms boast double or triple built-in wardrobes and share an indulgent spa bathroom.
– The large office is a bonus room for home-based workers or could be utilised as extra accommodation.
– Two powder rooms plus a storage-lavished laundry with remote double garage access complete the internal footprint, which is enriched with the inclusion of ducted heating and evaporative cooling.
– Outside, rolling green lawns and panoramic views that stretch from Eltham right across to King Lake, form a stunning landscape to unwind or entertain, whilst providing plenty of room to satisfy your equine pursuits.
– An external double storey studio/shed caters to creative types, car enthusiasts or tradespeople; containing a tall roller door for easy vehicle access plus a few welcome surprises within.
– Offering a life of peace, privilege and tranquillity, yet placed within easy reach of premium schools and amenities, this property is a must see.
– Located close to Melbourne Rudolf Steiner and Warranwood Primary School, Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther and Donvale Christian Colleges, North Ringwood