103 Glenvale Road, Donvale VIC 3111
House Sold - Donvale VIC
This classic 1970s home is as neat as a pin from top to bottom, with retro styling that is truly hard to resist. Blessed with soaring cathedral ceilings, a practical single level design and lush surrounding greenery that is a haven for birds and wildlife, this home is well-placed for a family to move in and enjoy, then update when the time is right.
– Inviting single level residence set on a private well-tended 726sqm approx. garden allotment
– Soaring cathedral ceilings are a real highlight of this home, adding a sense of space and luxury to every room
– A welcoming lounge/dining room greets as you step inside, featuring tall windows that capture views of surrounding greenery
– The spotless kitchen/meals area makes a real statement with its striking retro-style cabinetry, and is equipped with an electric stove
– The master bedroom enjoys large mirrored robes and its own ensuite bathroom, accompanied by 2 additional bed-rooms (with robes), family bathroom and full-sized laundry
– Outdoors reveals a large entertainer’s deck that overlooks a private garden with family-friendly lawn and endless leafy appeal
– Additional features include gas heating, air conditioning, NBN connection, great storage options and a large 2-car garage with workshop space
– It is a short walk to Ringwood Heights Primary School, regular bus service, parks and reserve land
Just moments from the Ringwood North shops and amenities, you will love the convenience of Eastland and Eastlink close to hand. Without a doubt, this award-winning home is a real surprise package. Inspection is a must to fully appreciate all that it has to offer.