10 Panorama Drive, Croydon North VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon North VIC
With its storybook good looks, spectacular views & potential for rear subdivision (STCA), this 5-bedroom family property brims with enchantment & exciting future prospects.
– Magnificently transformed over time, in keeping with its charming architecture, the home is an inviting, well-zoned haven that inspires relaxation & entertaining.
– Awash with natural sunlight, the ground floor lounge & dining room boasts an ambient gas log heater & a seamless sliding door connection to the front courtyard entrance & an expansive covered/lit alfresco deck with café blinds, speakers & sweeping treed aspects.
– The large, contemporary kitchen will please any budding chef; containing an abundance of soft-close drawer & cupboard storage, Blanco stainless steel cooking appliances, a Bosch, dishwasher, glass splashbacks plus plenty of Caesarstone bench space.
– Two large bedrooms with wall-to-wall built-in wardrobes complete the ground level, complemented by a laundry & a stylish central bathroom with external access.
– Upstairs, a striking pitched roof family room with an open fireplace, takes in remarkable views that stretch from the Yarra Valley – right across to the Mt Dandenong Ranges.
– Three further bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, cupboards and shelving are found up here, cleverly-arranged around an open study & a second communal bathroom.
– Ducted heating, split system air conditioning & several ceiling fans supply comfort throughout.
– Outside, a long driveway provides an abundance of parking for the tradesperson or car enthusiast; comprising a three-car garage & a workshop.
– The vast backyard highlights the block’s potential for the creation of two rear dwellings (STCA), currently containing a dedicated man cave & a self-watering vegetable patch.
– Resting within a terrific neighbourhood, where the neighbours are friendly & premium schools & amenities are at a touch, this property is a remarkable find in a first-rate location.
– Situated within walking distance to buses, reserves & Yarra Road Primary School.
A short drive to kindergartens, Good Shepherd & Croydon Hills Primary Schools, Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar, McAdam Square shops & eateries. Located about a 5-10 km commute to Croydon’s town centre & train station, Chirnside Park & Eastland Shopping Centres,
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,118 m²
- 3 Garage