1 Luton Court, Croydon VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon VIC
Ideally located in a quiet family friendly neighbourhood with the peace of a cul de sac location, this attractive residence enjoys beautiful spring gardens, flowing indoor/outdoor connection and fantastic family functionality that is certain to appeal.
– Attractive family home on a generous 1086m2 (approx) garden allotment in full spring bloom
– Fantastic court location that is peaceful and totally family friendly
– The single level design offers 2 living areas, including an inviting lounge and spacious family room with gas log fire
– The timber kitchen enjoys views of the deck and garden, equipped with wall oven, gas cooktop and plenty of room to cook up a storm
– All 4 bedrooms have robes, including the master suite which has a walk-in robe and ensuite
– You can relax and unwind in a bubbling spa located in the family bathroom
– A covered deck is the ideal place for outdoor entertaining, and is perfectly placed adjacent to the kitchen/living zone
– Additional features include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, wide green lawns and endless family appeal
– There is ample off-street car accommodation, including a double garage, double carport plus a single garage and carport as well as 2 handy sheds
– A short walk to McAdam Square shops, Lipscombe Park, bus service, Luther College and Yarra Valley Grammar, the location is second to none.
With central Croydon amenities, coveted schools and the train station just minutes from your door, this is an exciting opportunity to secure your place in a tightly held pocket of Croydon.