1 Jumping Creek Road, Wonga Park VIC 3115
House Sold - Wonga Park VIC
From humble beginnings as a farmhouse, to the modern haven it is today, this triumphantly transformed property, has long embraced pride of place at the entrance of Jumping Creek Road.
– Enveloped by private fences and professionally designed gardens, on a 1.5 acre (approx.) corner allotment, its premiere location and panoramic valley views, set the scene for the completely reimagined estate, which is perfectly zoned for the growing family to live, work and play in complete harmony.
– Secured beyond a solar-operated automatic gate, it showcases dual rendered dwellings, beginning with a versatile 2-room studio with a kitchenette and bathroom.
– Resembling a new designer build, the main residence is lavishly proportioned and appointed, possessing a real sense of ‘wow factor’.
– Clean lines, LED downlights and Wild River engineered timber flooring accentuate its single-level floorplan, where parents and children have their own space to stretch out.
– Walls of windows plus bi-fold and sliding doors, provide immersive outdoor aspects and access from the open family and dining room and the formal lounge with a Heat & Glo fireplace.
– A covered front alfresco and an extensive entertaining deck align with the living domains. The rear deck captures sweeping valley and backyard vistas and is crowned by a 15 metre long solar heated lap pool with a gas-boosted spa.
– A statement kitchen occupies the heart of the home. It showcases 900mm stainless steel cooking appliances, soft-close cabinetry, a butler’s pantry with a dishwasher plus Caesarstone benches.
– 5 bedrooms supply ample room for rest and retreat. The front guest suite has ensuite-effect to 1 of 2 communal bathroom. The hotel-inspired master suite boasts a dressing room, a luxury dual-basin ensuite and bi-fold doors to its very own viewing deck. The rear bedroom opens to the alfresco.
– Enriched with an extensive list of quality inclusions, the property features 2 laundries, hydronic wall heating, air conditioning, a 75,000 litre water tank, a timed watering system, flourishing fruit trees, copious amounts of storage, a 2.5 car remote garage, an additional remote single garage/workshop plus extensive driveway parking.
– Boosted by a prime, yet private position, the property has a bus stop out the front. Is minutes from local shops, eateries and Wonga Park Primary. Only a short commute to Luther & Oxley Colleges and Yarra Valley Grammar.
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Garage